We are a small, but growing farm in Curlew, WA sitting on 40 acres with a year-round creek and breathtaking views of the valley.
Who calls Green Journey Farm home?
- East Friesian Sheep – for milk and fiber
- Angora/ Pygora Goats – for fiber
- Nigerian Dwarf Goats – for milk and cross with Angora/Pygora for “Nigoras” with increased milk production and beautiful fiber!
- Rex Rabbits – raised for meat and kept free range their entire lives.
- Chickens – we have Cornish Cross, one Red Ranger, a variety of Bantams, Barred Rocks, Rhode Island Reds, Black Australorps, a Silkie, Wynadotte, and Americauna to name a few.
- Welsh Harlequin Ducks – dual purpose breed for eggs and meat.
We have begun our garden for the year with a variety of vegetables, berries, herbs, and fruit trees with plans to expand the garden into a full on food forest throughout the years. That means layers of plants from root crops to canopy trees. As we grow we will rotate our livestock through smaller pastures. Currently, the hoof clan has shy of 10 acres to roam while we finish fencing the rest of the property.
Live nearby? Contact us to plan a trip to visit the farm!
Interested in a farmshare membership? Visit our Farmshare page for details!